ESD Moisture Barrier Bags 100um Foil Structure
Moisture barrier bags are designed for the packaging of SMD’s, protecting them from moisture and static damage. Dry devices are placed inside the Moisture Barrier Bag and the moisture laden air is evacuated.
Desiccant filled pouches scavenge the remaining moisture from the bags interior which is entrapped by the desiccant. Humidity Indicator Cards report the effectiveness of the package upon device use.
• Bags are Jedec compliant.
• Bags are Heat Sealable.
• Faraday Cage protection.
• Foil Layer Construction.
• 100 microns (4mil) thick as standard.
• ESD & Moisture symbols are printed on the bags as standard.
Meets the requirements of the joint IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033, ANSI/ESD S20.20, STM11.31 2006, EIA541, MIL-PRF-81705C
Type 1, IEC 61340-5-1, FTMS101, MTH2065, GB/T 1040, ISO 527-2: , ASTM D639-03, ASTM D-638, GB/T 16578-96, ASTM D1938-02, ASTM D-1876-72, MIL-B-131-H type 1.
• The recommended temperature for welding 150-200°C.
• Bespoke bag sizes and thicknesses available upon request.
• Ensure no wrinkles or surface scratch, damage or pin holes.
• Ideal for storing static sensitive devices in humid environments.
The 100 microns (4mil) puncture-resistant and moisture-proof packaging has a flexible structure and is suitable for vacuum-sealing.
• No wrinkle, surface scratch, damage, pin hole, delimitation, void
To learn more about EK-MBB100 and its highlights, simply download our datasheet below.
Contact our ESD Support Specialist
Our sales and technical team are on hand to support any questions you may have.