Process Precision for Selective Solder Repeatability
The SelectiveRIDER™ is a measurement pallet designed to capture parameters from the selective solder process and collect machine data for repeatability. It uses the SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold 2 profiler as the data collection device, and a dedicated environment in MAP software for analysis and SPC. It captures: fountain height, fountain X/Y accuracy, fountain diameter, solder temperature, maximum preheat, Delta T at contact, Flux penetration, and Fluxer X/Y accuracy.
- Measurement Parameters include:
- Max Pre-heat / Delta T
- Fountain Temperature
- Fountain X/Y Position / Diameter
- Fountain Height
- Dwell Time
- Flux Deposition / Uniformity
- Dynamic X/Y Sensor
- Measures both X and Y position from target center in addition to fountain diameter while touching the bottom of the pallet.
- Height Sensor
- Measures fountain height as referenced from the bottom of the pallet.
- Mini Fluxometer®
- Included with the kit are two test mesh types; V-Gauge (Vernier) and UP (Uniformity & Penetration) along with three types of test paper.
- Thermal Barrier
- Easy docking and automatic configuration through built-in barrier technology.
- Rider LED
- The Rider LED indicates when SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold 2 is properly connected to the SelectiveRIDER™ test pallet which automatically sets the M.O.L.E.®’s configuration.
To learn more about the SelectiveRIDER and its highlights, simply download our datasheet below.
Contact our specialist
Our sales and technical team are on hand to support any questions you may have.